Monday, February 5, 2007

Turn My Turbines 003 : List

This weeks rant segment has no real theme to it this is just a list of things about people that turn my turbines. You know what Turns My Turbines?

1. People who say guess what. It does no matter what you say, you could say nothing to this person and they're going tell you regardless of your ability to guess. The only time I like this is when I guess right and shut them up before they can start.

2. When I say Hey to somebody on aim and the first thing they do is launch into a story or problem that they are having. Manners people. Come on at least say hi to me first. I'm always up to listening to someone tell me about their misfortunes to make myself feel less miserable but I also enjoy common courtesy.

3. Teachers who don't put grades in the computer. *cough* Cyran *cough* You fucking slackers. You make the students, I.E. me look bad when my parents check my grades to reveal I have a 31% because you won't sit down at letter grade and punch some numbers with your keyboard. Forget about hoisting the arm for this one, I only need one finger for you lazy group of bastards.

4. Teacher's aides, substitutes and hall people. You know this group of losers. These are the people who couldn't make it in the rough and tough business of being an actual teacher with importance so they fell into this category. For the most part they aren't smart and they're mean. The best part is that they all have authority complexes thus think that they deserve our respect by enforcing every mediocre rule that not even regular teachers follow. No. You fail. You failed at teaching, you fail at this.

5. All roads lead to Rome. Well what about dead end roads? Pretty sure those lead to a diamond shaped yellow sign reading No Outlet and the last time I checked, that wasn't Rome. That saying has no place in modern day, hell it doesn't even have place in Italy. Let's say you're a tourist and you get lost. You ask for directions and some jack off tells you all roads lead to Rome. That's great but I want to find my hotel.

That's my list of things that just sort of piss me off. Join me next Monday when I'll be posting a regular, theme segment of Turn My Turbines. Until then, comments and suggestions appreciated.P.S. Each week will feature not just a rant, but an old saying and why it pisses me off. .

No comments: